Looking to join a fast-growing SaaS company?
Who we are
- At Axero, we built a modern, employee-centric intranet that unifies teams and accelerates growth. Our product connects people, conversations and documents to bring rhythm to the digital workplaces of our clients, who are some of the world’s most innovative employee-centric organizations, including Toyota, Johns Hopkins University, and Benjamin Moore
- We work with clients to expand the value of communication, knowledge management, and collaboration into new areas
- We build long-lasting relationships with our clients and our employees, built on integrity, excellence, transparency, and trust
- We encourage entrepreneurial mindsets and independent decision-making - our team is not afraid to fail fast in order to innovate and push our product to new limits
- We are headquartered in New York City but are a 100% remote, global team that works across 10 states and 3 continents
What we offer you
- We love our brand and we hope you do too - On your first day we welcome all new employees with a box of Axero SWAG!
- We want you to stay happy, focused, and creative so make use of our flexible and unlimited PTO plan when you need to recharge
- You’ll enjoy 100% coverage across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings
- Invest in your future and build your personal wealth by investing in our 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
We love meeting amazing people, open roles notwithstanding. Say hi and shoot us your resumé at email@example.com to start the conversation.
Axero provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. Axero takes allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously, and will promptly investigate when such behavior is reported.